1 thought on “Where can I report the money for the online funds to report the case?”

  1. Go directly to the police station to report or call 110 to call the police.
    The case of the case for the case, the police station will file a case in time to resolve it. It should be noted that the condition of the deceived case is the amount of the amount. If it is greater than 1,000 yuan, it can be filed for you. If the amount is less than 1,000 yuan, it is not recommended to report to the police. Just leave evidence, which platform is deceived, cut off the relevant pictures, or write down the relevant information of the scammers.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Scroll to Top