The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class meeting 1 Comment / Default / By huanggs
1 thought on “The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class meeting”
Activities of the Green Environmental Protection Class Conference (Selected 7 Articles)
In order to ensure the effectiveness of the activities, it is often necessary to prepare the event plan in advance. The activity plan is the strategy of the entire event and can indicate the direction for the event. So what kind of activity plan is good? Here are the activities of the green environmental protection theme class that I have compiled for everyone (7 selected 7 articles). Welcome everyone to share.
The activity plan for the green environmental protection theme class 1 [Activity purpose]
let children solve the pollution living environment by helping the baby fish " Environment, good habit of hygiene.
Pactive participation in the event and boldly say your thoughts.
This can learn to talk in turn to experience the fun of communicating and discussing with companions.
1. 1 computer courseware (the small fish in the unable to swim in the polluted pond and a comfortable, tidy pond freely swim freely in the pond).
2. The scene of "dirty pond" is arranged (some pollution items are placed in large pots).
3. Pond sewage background.
4. Yitai, bottle, green water pipe, dry branches, wrinkles, etc., scissors, paste.
. Watch the scenario performance in the courseware and let the children talk about the reason for the crying of "Fish Baby".
1. Division operation courseware (a few small fish on the screen on the screen, swimming out while crying). The teacher asked quickly, "Baby Fish, why do you cry?" The baby fish did not answer, swim in the reefs and seagrass, and continue to sobbing.
2. Teacher inspires children to think: Why does the baby fish cry? The lesson of the lesson. It's right.
. Let the children help the "baby fish" find the cause and discuss how to make the home clean and tidy.
1. Let the children watch the environment of "beside the pond" (large screen), teachers and students summarize the "factory water flow into the pond", "factory discharge exhaust gas", "garbage pour into the pond", "construction vehicle to the pond to the pond pond "Pour sand and soil" and other reasons for dirty ponds.
2. Guide children to discuss: How to make the "Fish Baby" family clean.
. Group operation activities provide a variety of materials to inspire children to arrange a clean and comfortable home for the "baby fish".
group A: Find out pictures about the polluted environment in the background picture of the pond to tear them away, so that the kindergarten will be free to imagine on the white layout, and draw the beautiful scenes such as water, fish, flowers on the shore.
group B: planting willow, grass and flowers on the shore of the "pond" (making water pipes, dry branches, color paper, etc.).
C group: fishing for garbage in a basin arranged into a "pond" situation, and finding a way to make the water clear.
D group: Let the young children look for partners to talk about solutions, and help the children to record the graphics of the image.
. Play the game with the baby fish
1. The teacher operates the courseware to let the "fish" swim from the reef and waterweed, and thank you with a smile.
2. From music, children and fish babies are happy to play games.
The teaching reflection:
The beginning of a scientific activity should come from the existing experience of young children. The end of a scientific activity is not a real end. start. Children are the masters of learning, so our teachers must do their best and create various learning environments, so that children can see, listen, use their ears, use their mouths, and think with their brains. Freedom. Space. Let children get knowledge and learn experience in the game and happiness.
The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 2 Activity goals:
1. Inspired the hope of environmental protection in the form of painting in the form of painting, and draw on advertising paintings that do not throw garbage and protect the environment according to their imagination. Essence
2. Guide children to draw pictures according to their imagination and show simple plots.
3. The emotions that stimulate children to love the environment and protect the environment.
This brushes, paper; dirty, chaotic, poor environmental pictures
1. Guide children to watch discussions and import activities.
1) Show dirty, chaotic and poor environmental pictures, guide children to observe and say: Is this place beautiful? Are you willing to live in such an environment?
2) Discussion: How does this environment cause? What methods are used to participate in the action of protecting the environment?
2. Guide children to say their hope for environmental protection. How to make the environment beautiful?
3. Guide children to choose their favorite color composition based on their imagination and understanding of environmental protection. Teachers tour guidance.
4. Evaluation of works: Evaluation from the perspective, plot, and color.
5. Exhibition works, please appreciate the content of the picture with each other.
The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 3 Activity target
. Understand the pollution and plastic restriction order of the plastic bag to the environment.
. It can decorate plastic bags in various art forms.
. Cultivate children's environmental awareness.
The key points of teaching, difficulty
In the consciousness of children to protect the environment, and at the same time encourage children to promote environmental protection to people around them.
The pictures of various plastic bags, watercolors, scissors, and environment are destroyed,
. Take a look and say
to understand All kinds of plastic bags in life, say how to play plastic bags
. Decorative plastic bags
In encourage children to use various artistic methods to expand their imagination, decorate plastic Bag (make a kite, make a small vest, draw on a plastic bag ...)
. Show the introduction of the work
Comment on each other.
4. Understanding the "plastic limit order"
The use of plastic bags, but it also pollutes the environment, so the state promulgated the "plastic limit order".
5. Environmental protection guards
let the children say what they want to do for environmental protection.
The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 4 Activity goals
1. Know the harm of white pollution and enhance environmental protection awareness.
2. It can tell how to deal with waste plastic bags, cultivate innovation ability, and imagine ability.
3. Participate in activities to enhance the awareness of practical ability and participation in social life.
The key difficulties
Teremial focus: can tell how to deal with waste plastic bags.
This Difficulties: Strengthening environmental protection awareness through activities
The activity preparation
1. New and old plastic bags.
2. Photo materials, video materials,
3. Children's song: "Beautiful Home"
The activity process
. Talk to the introduction
Is the classroom beautiful? Do you find something not beautiful? (Children observe that the plastic bags on the ground are found)
. The activity process
1. Understanding white pollution shows the old plastic bags for students to say what the plastic bag is used? Know what new and old plastic bags are. Look at the picture, what is clear what is white pollution
2. Play the video of "White Pollution" to understand the video, let students know the harm of white pollution through data
3. The method of treating white pollution white pollution white pollution What should we do if it is harmful? Group cooperation and exchange, find a way?
4. Protecting the environment, environmentally friendly consciousness listening to the children's song "Beautiful Home" children's feelings and experience, can say that the environment should be protected.
. Extension of the event
The game "Where I Go" and processed the plastic bags in the class.
The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 5 Activities:
1. Educating children to talk about hygiene, understanding the beauty of the environment, we must create by ourselves, and germinate the environmental protection awareness of children.
2. Inspired children to do something at will, and cultivate good habits of children's conscious protection.
Classification, small alien, hanging picture.
Mele the children to protect the environment.
This Difficulty point:
Merebive children can actively participate in the protection environment.
The activity process:
(1) Introduction part:
"Children, hello, I am Teacher Xu, today we have a little guest from our class, who do you see him?" The appearance of the star "Beibei" attracted the attention of young children.
("Beibei" I introduced: "Hello! Children, hello! My name is Beibei, from another planet. There is nothing on our planet, very desolate, my mother tells me that the earth is a very In the place of beauty, I will come here. What I can see is not as beautiful as my mother said. I took a few photos, children, you see.) And lead the subject.
(2) Basic parts:
1. Teachers' demonstration courseware (1-3 pictures), and asked: "Who can say that they do this right? "(Answer for children) Why isn't it? (Children answered), the child answers the teacher while demonstrating the courseware.
." Their behavior is wrong, because it destroys our beautiful environment, so what should children do? Intersection "(Answer for children)
3: Open the child's thinking, let the children think about the phenomenon of destroying the environment in our daily life.
4: People are unknowingly unknowingly Destroy our environment, and watch the mothers on the earth flowing out of sad tears. Can you think of a way to make a mother laughed at the earth? The method was compiled into
"Crotching Song", do the children want to listen? The teacher taught "Crossing Songs" to the children.
Throw the garbage at random;
It you shoot two, I shoot two, people and animals are good partners;
It you shoot three, I take three, the chimneys are not darkened;
Taking four, just a small green Guardian;
The you shoot five, I shoot five, plant trees and plant grass and soil;
The you shoot six, I take six, I will not let the water and stink;
You Shooting seven, I took seven, the mother of the earth was wearing flower clothes;
It you took eight, I took eight, and my home was beautiful on the earth; n, you shoot ten, I take ten, the beautiful "home garden" will always be maintained.
6: Teachers demonstrate the courseware, let the children appreciate the beautiful earth, and teachers to tell. .
(3) End part:
It autumn is here, when there are many trees in the kindergarten, can children and Beibei pick up the leaves in the courtyard? What are you waiting for? R n The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 6 design ideas
to make children understand that noise is also a kind of pollution. We protect the environment from reducing noise. Cultivate children's hands -on ability and get knowledge in the activity. Find happiness. Understand the protection of the environment, every child can do it.
The activity goals
1. Interests of germination children to find ways to control noise. R n 3. Through exploration, guide children to find ways to reduce the noise they encountered in life.
The activity preparation
1. Children already have the experience of music and noise.
. Chairs, tables, cups, bowls, iron barrels, double -sided glue, transparent glue, sponge, cloth strip, cotton, small carpet, waste newspapers and various soft and hard materials; record paper, pen.
. Children listen to noise, import activities
. Please hidden under the blackboard, use some tools to make noise, and let children pay attention. Prepare some noisy noise, piano song and cheerfulness Earlier rhymes and so on, Let children feel the difference between noise and music.
. Question: What did you hear?
What is these sounds sent out? How do you feel after hearing these sounds?
What can you reduce these noise?
. Guide children to perform two items collision operations
1. The teacher prepared a lot of things today, and wanted to ask the children to try it too. What sounds made when they collided with each other? What kind of collision is very small? Please record your discovery.
. Group discussions and tell your own operational activities
The sounds made by colliding with any items when they collide with any items?
Which sounds when they collide with other items?
What do you like to listen to? Why?
3. Guide children to divide the group to discuss the way to reduce noise and communicate with each other
. Let's think about it together, what ways can we reduce some of the common noise in our lives?
. Inspired the children's choice of materials, hand -in operation, solve the problem
The activity extension
The children to find our classrooms, what can be solved, ask the children to do it by themselves, use their own ideas to use their ideas themselves The action is expressed.
The activity plan of the green environmental protection theme class 7 Activity goals
1. Awareness of protecting the natural environment and willing to start with yourself.
. Understand the meaning of garbage classification and know how the garbage in life is classified.
3. Try to make a prompt map that can prompt kindergarten children to classify the garbage.
4. Stimulating the beautiful emotions of children love nature and cultivate their love for the natural environment.
5. Know the relationship between garbage and the natural environment of the human.
The key difficulties
The point of point: Understand the meaning of garbage classification and know how the garbage in life is classified.
Difficult point: Clarify the classification of garbage, which can distinguish recyclable, kitchen waste, harmful and other garbage.
1 1. The garbage survey activities around me were conducted before the event. After visiting, investigating and recording, we summarized the common garbage types in life and found that there were more plastic waste.
2. I found that the trash cans with different signs in the surrounding communities and public places were found to be recycled.
. The start part: Talk to the topic
(1) Importing: What are these? How to deal with the usual garbage at home? How is the garbage in kindergarten treated?
. Basic parts
1. Stimulating the interest of children: Understand the meaning of garbage classification
(1) Watch garbage and environmental videos, and understand the pollution and damage caused by plastic waste to the environment and nature.
(2) Watch the video to understand the recycling and use of garbage.
2. Learn the classification of domestic garbage
(1) Know the classification trash can: show the trash can of different marks, what is the difference?
(2) Understand the garbage classification logo to understand how to put the garbage according to the logo: Which logo is put in which garbage?
3. Fighting for environmental protection Guardian: Try to experience classification and put in garbage
(1) Interactive: Guess what trash can this? Should these garbage be put in that kind of garbage bin?
(2) Category to put in garbage: There are a lot of garbage here, please help put them into the trash can. (Log in to the environmental protection small Guardian frame according to everyone's launch)
(3) Making garbage launch reminder sign: Play the demands of cleaning Aunt, guide the children to make garbage distribution signs for the garden, and help remind other children to put it correctly to put in the properly. Waste, easy to classify and recycle.
. End part
1. Environmental protection I first: starting from me to classify and put in garbage.
(1) Show the garbage classification signs, correct the error, and prompt some special garbage to place.
(2) Teacher summary: The meaning of garbage classification encourages children to sort the domestic garbage category and remind people around them to classify the garbage, and contribute to the environmental protection together.
2. Extension activity: Environmental protection in action
(1) Putting the garbage classification signs to the kindergarten trash can, and enhance the classification of all teachers and students to put the garbage.
(2) Create a harmful waste recycling point in the park, and recycle the harmful garbage in the families of all children in the kindergarten for centralized treatment.
The goal of this event is to understand the significance of the classification of garbage, to protect the environment, willing to start with yourself, know how the garbage around you is classified, and try to make garbage on this basis The prompt map. The activity focuses on the significance of garbage classification. It is difficult to know how to classify garbage in life. The difficulty lies in clarifying the classification of garbage. It knows which can be recycled, which cannot be recycled, and how to classify it.
This in the activity understands common garbage recycling and value of common garbage recycling and use of common garbage recycling and use in the activity, understand the most plastic garbage in life to pollute and damage the environment and nature, and then use these We can do garbage to classify the domestic garbage around us so that it is convenient for recycling and reuse. The child's interest in participating in the event is very strong. Through the activity, the children pay attention to the relationship between garbage and the natural environment of the human beings. They have awareness of protecting the environment. They are willing to start with themselves. Learn how to classify the garbage in life. More than 90 % of children can quickly and accurately determine the material of garbage and accurately classify.